GET READY FOR YOUR TRIP
Your stay will start on a Saturday and will end on the following Sunday. You will be delighted with 7days of great heli-skiing from Sunday morning to Saturday afternoon.
- Flight to Istanbul.
- Flight TK 2832 Istanbul – Trabzon (17:35 – 19:20)
- Welcome at Trabzon airport by our staff.
- Bus transfer to Ayder (2h00)
- Check-in and evening meal at the hotel
- Administrative formality.
- Safety briefing and handing out of the safety equipment
- Héliski after 10h00
Monday to Friday
Heliski or alternative activity in case of bad weather.
- Late afternoon transfer to Trabzon
- Night at the Novotel, 5 min from the airport
- Transfer to the airport by Hotel shuttle.
- Return flight via Istanbul
You can bring and use your own gear, or you are welcome to use the equipment we have at your disposal.
Equipment at your disposal
We supply the Safety Pack for the duration of your stay:
- 1 Airbag
- 1 DVA (avalanche transmitter)
You can rent the skis and snowboards that we have at your disposal.
- Skis SCOTT SCRAPPER, 165 to 189 cm, and ski poles, 110 to 140 cm.
- Snowboard Salomon SICK STICK, 157/163 cm; Hologram bindings M et L.
- Rental price for the duration of the stay: € 150.-
Equipment for alternative activities
The equipment below is available for alternative activities that we offer:
- Touring skis with skins
- Snowshoes with mountain boots
- Harness and slings for the adventure park
The nearest airport to Ayder is the International airport of Trabzon (TZX). Scheduled flights transit via Istanbul, which is served by daily flights with Turkish Airlines as well as most other major airline companies. We organize all your transfer from Trabzon.